- Winner – KITAKITS KAFE & KLUBB awarded Favourite Pan Asian Restaurant by What’s On Food Awards 2013
- Winner – CHOPSTIX awarded Favourite Chinese Restaurant by What’s On Food Awards 2013
- Cited by TripAdvisor with Certificate of Excellence Award for 2013
- Cited by ZOOVER as Top Recommended Hotel for Middle East
- Awardee – Chopstix is “Favourite Chinese restaurant” (2012) by What’s On Food Awards
- Awardee – Marco Polo Hotel Dubai is Middle East Hotel Awards (MEHA) Best IT Integrated Hotel in Middle East region (2012)
- Awardee, Beyond El Rancho (Damage Band) – Best Band of the Year, Strongbow Battle of the Bands 2012
- Awardee, Kitakits Kafe & Klubb (Resound Band) – 2nd winner for Best Band of the Year, Strongbow Battle of the Bands 2012
2011 and past
- In 2011, Marco Polo won the best presented Lokamat (a Traditional Emirati Dessert) cooking competition organized by DTCM as part of National Day celebrations
- Finalist – Best Indian Restaurant, What’s On (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
- Finalist – Best Chinese Restaurant, Time Out Dubai (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Certified Record Holder, Guinness Book of World Record for World’s Longest Chopsticks (achieved in 2007) beating China for the record.
- In 2007, The Bombay at Marco Polo Hotel was invited to contribute to create the World’s Largest Buffet, a record attempt by Dubai Shopping Festival and Emirates Culinary Guild for the Guinness World Records
- In 2007, The Bombay at Marco Polo Hotel was invited by Emirates Culinary Guild to help create the new world Record for the World’s Largest Dessert Buffet highlighting famous Indian mouthwatering desserts.
- Awardee – Best Indian Restaurant, Time Out Dubai (2006)